The Epic 21 Day Brand Impressions Detox for Digital Business Owners
Hello again, friends. 🙂 Since absence makes the heart grow fonder, I just know that right about now you consider me your greatest online love.
This month marks the Olyvia.co 1 year birthday — wild, right?! — and to celebrate with you I wanted to create something cool + helpful you could use to refresh your blog + social media accounts + brand reputation (and look 10x more pro online).
So, for the last 2.5 weeks I’ve been buried in InDesign + Illustrator + Mailchimp working (fun, but I missed you!) — and what I came up with is this:
A 21 day free detox for your brand’s online spaces.
(Henceforth known as “The 21 Day Brand Impressions Detox” — because I like to make things sound all official like that.)
It’s for new and intermediate level bloggers, freelancers, creative business owners, coaches & consultants, solopreneurs, and anyone with a personal brand online who wants to:
1. Make certain that their online presence screams “modern” and “professional” — not “dated” or “amateur”
2. Do a serious, effective cleaning of their digital spaces so things look bright + clean, not dull or junky
3. Get a (virtual) kick in the derrière to take their brand up a notch, and have some laughs along the way (totally at my expense, I assure you)
Here’s how to get started:
THE BRAND IMPRESSIONS DETOX OVERVIEW
Below is a small preview for our 21 days together:
DAY 1: Do a brand reputation check + set up alerts
DAY 6: Audit product/services page(s)
DAY 14: Write a new and amazing intro blurb + pro bio
DAY 17: Create an official brand style guide
DAY 21: Make an “impression-oriented” social media plan
HOW IT WORKS
Sign up using the form below to get the full detox (with all the instructions from me) for free in your email inbox each day.
What you’ll receive:
- Mini lessons + specific instructions + extra resources to help you complete the assignment for each day
- A free Color Codes PDF and Adobe Illustrator file for Day 17
- Free Facebook + Twitter cover templates in PNG and Adobe Illustrator formats for Day 18
- Honest encouragement + cheesy 90s song and TV references (worth it on it’s own if you ask me)
Sound good? You can start detoxing your online business or blog right now!
In addition to all this, I made a sweet welcome packet for you so you can ace this challenge:
(For best appearance + readability, select Scale to Fit > Print Entire Image for Mac or the equivalent for PC.)
+ DESKTOP AND iPHONE WALLPAPER
(Somehow I’m always better at doing things when I have pretty things around to remind + inspire me — I thought you might be the same way, too.)
+ WALL ART
Then, some uber-fancy, modern-ish wall art to print:
+ SOCIAL MEDIA AND BLOG SHAREABLES
So you can get your friends on board. (Detoxes are always better that way if you ask me.)
Or use them for bragging. Either one.
repin directly from Pinterest
FOR TWITTER AND FACEBOOK:
click and download to your computer
use the hashtag: #detoxmybrand
Everyone is going to see how smart/competent/relevant/terrific your brand really is when you’re done detoxing.
(I for one can’t wait to see what happens over the next 21 days for you.)
Seriously. It’s going to be really cool.
Here’s a couple tweets to let people know about the challenge — or share that you’re participating!
Comment and tell me the 1 day you are MOST looking forward to!
Flower photo (c) Shay Cochrane