Delight: The Digital Biz Owner’s Guide To Creating A Pro Client + Customer Service Plan (A Workbook)
A long time ago (32 weeks, to be exact) in places far away (that would be Twitter, Instagram, + Facebook), I posed a question.
It went a little like this…
After a lot of studious tallying by candlelight into the wee hours of the morning (not really), the answer was resoundingly clear.
“Create #2!” the masses cried.
It was a happy day, as you might imagine. (Oh, if all our future business plans could be so obvious.) But today? Oh today, my friends, is even happier.
That’s because Delight: The Digital Biz Owner’s Guide To Creating A Pro Client + Customer Service Plan is finally here. (And I can’t wait for you to see it.)
What are the details of this one-of-a-kind workbook? Let me show you:
INSIDE DELIGHT: THE DIGITAL BIZ OWNER’S GUIDE TO CREATING A PRO CLIENT + CUSTOMER SERVICE PLAN
Hereafter known as Delight (because: so much simpler), this is a
25 page 64 page workbook that guides you through the process of writing a professional online service plan for your brand.
Specifically, it will assist you in:
- Determining your core brand service values
- Writing a customer service mission statement
- And creating a #heroic client + customer service document that covers…
Online shop (ie: Etsy)
+ any niche review sites/forums
But that’s not all. You will also get in-depth questionnaires, checklists, guides, screenshot examples, cheat-sheets, and other goodies to improve your service savvy, like…
· The 7 Non-Negotiables: what you absolutely must have in place online + where in order to run a business people will want to buy from
· The 29-point checklist of things you need to implement to be a true professional + make people happy
· A 22-point scored questionnaire that will tell you exactly where you stand in terms of being a customer or client-oriented business
· 9 pages of super-serious, guided self-assessments that will help you understand your natural strengths + weaknesses when it comes to dealing with clients + customers…and what you can do to make real improvements
· 20 + customer service script suggestions to help you communicate appreciation, assistance, + apologies in your business
· and more…
PLUS I’ve included a bonus: 2 Testimonial Questionnaire cheat sheets — one for service providers and one for digital or physical product sellers — that you can use as-is (or alter as you wish) in order to get spectacular, persuasive testimonials from your delighted clients + customers!
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM CREATING A CUSTOMER SERVICE PLAN WITH THIS WORKBOOK?
The Delight workbook was created to work for small business owners who have an online presence, whether you are a service provider or a seller of products (digital or physical). It is especially useful for:
· Graphic designers + web designers + copywriters
· Handmade sellers (artists, clothing makers, jewelers, paper crafters, etc…)
· Coaches + consultants + therapists
· Online entrepreneurs (e-course creators, membership site owners, etc…)
· Online-based freelancers
· Locally-based small business owners with 0-5 employees
How much does this workbook cost?
I’m offering Delight for just $11. It was crucial to me that I kept it affordable for even brand new business owners (who need to especially frugal).
Will I get a digital file or a physical product?
You’ll get an approximately 3.2 MB file in PDF format, which you can then print right from your home computer.
If and when you update the workbook in the future, will I need to buy it again?
Absolutely not. Every time I revise or expand this workbook, you’ll receive the latest version.
I don’t consider myself a “real business owner” right now — I’m just a blogger looking to make my brand more professional so I can further monetize + expand. Is there anything in this workbook for me?
Yes, yes, and yes. All of the guides, questionnaires, + checklists in Delight are valuable for the blogger whose goal is to gain credibility + influence, plus eventually expand into money-making activities like writing e-books or running an online community.
You’ll be able to apply many of the concepts immediately with your interactions on social media, in your blog comments, etc., AND you’ll avoid future costly mistakes with a solid service plan already in place.
Do you have any questions? Ideas for the next version? 😉 Other thoughts? Let me know below!
Cover photo (c) Danil Nevsky, Stocksy