Every time I see Kirsten Thompson of Sweet Tea And Saving Grace pop up in my email or on my social media accounts, I am left in the best. mood. ever.
Her combination of southern charm, humility, and plain ole hard work is seriously irresistible!
And that's why it was a no-brainer that I had to feature her on Olyvia Works. :)
Kirsten holds down a full-time job while also working as a Virtual Assistant, running her successful blog, and being wife + mom. (You're already in awe of her, aren't you? I know I am!) In today's interview she shares:
- Why she walked away from her blog for 6 months
- What it was like to completely rebrand + tips to make it easier
- How to avoid (or bounce back from) burnout
- Tips on monetizing your blog
- Her best blog organization strategy
- 3 must-have blog + biz tools
Her stuff is GOOD, so I'm going to stop talking and let her take it away!
... Read More